The midterm rush is over, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit that this week I took a bit of a rest, compared to the usual pace. I spent my working hours this week on moving from a client that supports TP03 to a client that supports TP04. A good part of it is done, but I'll need to spend some time on interpreting Objects next week. Also, I added some logic to the normal operation of the game, and locally set up tpserver-cpp 0.5.1. Seems to be working just fine! ;-]. Next week I'm hoping to finish the move to TP04 as fast as possible, and continue on the AI logic.
Victor Ivri (vi1985)
Blog address: BLOG
You can find the project in the git repo here: REPO